Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

The Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm

The Forest  211449k

Animals Found

Bears
Lynxes
Hares
Mice
Adders
Insects
I'll add more later

This is the forest on the entire mountain side, surrounding the Great Tree.
Back to top Go down
https://brodir-packs.rpg-board.net
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 am

Bracing himself against the roots and trunk of an evergreen, Ragnar drew in a deep breath and held it. If he had wanted to, he would have tried to taste what lingered on that wind. Instead what he did smell was the earth, what the fragrant brought from above.

He was right within the forest's tree line - so the Jord was within fifteen feet in front of the wolf. Ragnar's claws sifted through the earth as he looked out upon the stretch of territory laid out for his icy blue eyes to gaze upon - and they looked towards the Volundr's territory as well, their burning depths not possible to convey through words. Saying his eyes were blue was like saying the sun was yellow - sufficient, but not accurate enough to describe the burning.

Carefully controlled rage pushed and pulled at their constraints - but they were no match, for they could never escape. Ragnar did not allow himself to snarl and howl with rage as many wolves did when anger overtook them. The wolves who had known him had known very quickly that the quieter he became, the more deadly his fury would be. And at the moment he was as serene as the ocean on a windless day.

"Bror, du søker krig? Du vil få en du sent vil glemme." [Brother, you seek war? You will get one you won't soon forget.]

His voice was smooth, calm, and fluent as he spoke his native tongue - Norwegian. His mind traveled to him and Rollo's many adventures as pups, and his heart twisted with regret, before his mind expelled the feeling, forcefully. If Rollo wanted to be blind and oblivious to the truth-

So be it. Normally, Rollo had been among the sharpest of the bunch. Alert, and nothing ever escaped his attention. But love seemed to make him blind - for he saw nothing but affection, and that seemed to have deprived him from the ability to see that his love Aslaug had a heart of darkness - and only wanted selfish desires. Rollo's death included.

A smirk grew on his features - if war is what Rollo would want, which he certainly would along with revenge, then it is war he will get.

Word Count: 371
Mentioned: Rollo, Aslaug
Side Notes: Let the roleplaying begin Wink

Back to top Go down
Evangeline

Evangeline

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:16 am

She Speaks

It had appeared that journeying within the depths of the Bymarka Mountain Forest, a territory well known for its lush foliage and plentiful game was that of a quiet place. Somewhere Evangeline could escape reality, and enjoy her own company. She was a boisterous lady. Always seeming to carry plentiful energy and enthusiasm with her during her never ending channelling through the variety of territory's, she was truly unpredictable!

She had recently been travelling north, only to find herself within an unknown area situated east of the lush forest. Despite the danger if getting lost, Evangeline being her curious self took it upon herself to prolong her journey, following a spiral path embedded within the forest soon reaching its earthly centre. Even though Evangeline was highly enthusiastic and adventurous, at times she was also reckless. Danger lurked around ever corner, especially within the depths of the forests much like the current one she was exploring. Wolves were not the only predator that roamed, there were far more ranging from cougars, to bears among others. And many of them were territorial, however neither had been seen during the course of her adventure.

The girl paused, Ears erect, nose pointed and her beady eyes fixated on a figure just ahead of her. Huh!? Whatever it was, it seemed preoccupied rambling on in an accented language. Evangeline could just make out the word krig'; War. Now why would an wolf as young of an age as this boy was, want with war? Careful not to startle the stranger. She was cautious, her manoeuvres almost muffled.

Step by step she approached, careful not to startle the canine. Now what would a man of your stature want with war? Evangeline questioned, before allowing her own presence to be noticed. Due to her ivory pelt colouration she was hardly visible to the eye during the colder seasons, and it provided useful when hunting smaller game and escaping other predators however this stranger, did not seem threatening at all and there was a high possibility for the pair to become acquainted. For an Alpha to announce war so suddenly and so soon, I'de have to say you sir are reckless. Awaiting a reply, Evangeline stood in a fairly relaxed poise, her body language was laps and her crown was slightly cocked. Her tail wavered softly behind her, whilst she watchfully awaited the strangers reply..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addressed: Ragnar.
Mentioned: None.
Words: 397.
Notes: Yay for the start of role play!

Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Ragnar's nose twitched as the whiff of the female wafted into his nostrils, and an ear turned sideways briefly before smoothly returning to its perked forward position. He knew for a fact that Rollo would be recruiting as many wolves as he could in order to plan an attack of revenge - if he even was planning an attack at all. Ragnar knew from prior experience that Rollo was more physical than anything and would most likely try to resolve this with as much brutality as possible - but when it came to revenge, who the hell knows what he was up too.

Now what would a man of your stature want with war? For an Alpha to announce war so suddenly and so soon, I'd have to say you sir are reckless.

The stranger might understand a little Norwegian, but Ragnar knew for a fact that she was probably only able to pick up a word or two, telling as how she had no understanding of the other words he had said. At least she was honest. Not the brightest star in the sky he suspected, but honest.

Turning his body, he slowly turned to face the female he immediately saw to be an ivory color. His icy blue eyes scanned the female before capturing hers and locked onto them, never breaking contact as he took a few steps forward. Very deliberate steps forward, as he spoke.

"Honest words from one so unenlightened.." Ragnar's voice was deep, but it was much less smooth than when he spoke in Norwegian. His english was slow, and almost broken - he didn't like how it flowed. He took more deliberate steps forward until he was standing a mere hare's length away from the female, his movements effortless and fluid as he never broke eye contact.

It was the truth. She was making assumptions before she even knew the whole story. "True integrity is a scarce quality nowadays. State your name and business. But if you have been sent from or are a part of Volundr, you have one minute to explain why you're here or your blood paints the earth."

He spoke these words confidently, and without flinching, sweeping his tail upward. As if he was a father telling his son to remember to share his morsels.

Word Count: 379
Mentioned: Evangeline, Volundr, Rollo
Side Notes: lolz

Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 pm

The Forest  Coolt126
Silvery pools shifting from side to side until they finally settled into one direction; straight forward.
Alana felt uncomfortable with the thought of trespassing a pack´s terrain, however, that slight feeling wouldn´t allure her from simply doing it.
Paw followed paw in a graceful way, her banner, confidentially but still relaxed laying still, only the tip of it was curled slightly. She wasn´t tensed. No, not at all. She was confident in her own movements. She knew greatly what she was doing and how she was doing it.
Thoughts of the brutal chocolate male returned, displaying the pictures of him sharply in her mind. “Oh Helios.” the female whispered, concealing her steel optics with her eyelids. “Thank you.” It wasn´t confusing at all. One would ask why this female would be grateful for the things Helios did to her. After all, he abused her, showed her nothing but madness. But instead of becoming the same as the Warrior, she became herself. She became Alana. Not the shy, silent and peaceful Alana, who she pretented to be for too long. No, she was the real Alana now, thanks to Helios. Thanks to his abusement.
A charcoal nose cringed as two fragnances penetrated it´s nostrils.
So... A small pack?” whispers exited her mouth, rolling smoothly over her tongue. Tilting her cranium slightly, she´d allow the oxygen to fill her lungs once again, taking in every detail of each peculiar odor. Now, she knew what was awaiting her, "No. Not a pack. Rather two, different individuals, encountering each other. Yes, one male, one female. Adults." The silvery-cream female nodded at her whisperings before she noticed her paws confidently walking toward the source of the fragnances and soon even voices. They were talking. Indeed, one male, one female. 
With a sure-footed but still respectful expression, she´d encounter them, a slight smile was playing on her lips as her mind started to observe the two statures, beginning with the female... ´Ivory pelt, adequately muscled, her build... I´d say average. Maybe, slightly smaller than other female´s, though I am not entirely sure. I can tell that she is a full-blooded arctic wolf. Judging by her looks as well as her paralanguage, I would say that she is no threat, or at least she does not look hostile in any way. A simple she-wolf.´ Now, her eyes would roam until they landed straightly upon a muscled frame with a captivating iris shade. `And here we have the average male wolf. Quite lean as well as muscular. His coat is quite fascinating, even though it is simple. Red, brown, cream, black. A wonderful mixture. Iris shade... is quite unique. I enjoy staring at them. So intensive, so blue.´ Noticing her stare, she´d blink softly before slowly drawing her eyes away from him, now focusing on both wolves again. She knew by his stature as well as his looks that this was surely the dominant here. At least she knew who to address at first now.
"Excuse me for interrupting as well as intruding your land."  Were the first words exiting Alana´s mouth in a gentle and apologizing way, her soft gaze landing at the he-wolf before her gaze shifted back at the female. Not wanting to completely ignore her presence, she nodded before saying a simple, "Hello." and shifting her eyes back onto the assumed owner, paying full attention on his next movements, "My name is Alana Bloom. I assume that you are the one I should exchange words with if I desire to stay within these lands?"

Addressed:: Ragnar, Evangeline || Mentioned:: Same, yo || Word Count:: Idk || Notes: Just felt like posting... Sorry for it´s poopyness.
Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:37 pm

Another scent wafted into Ragnar's nostrils, and the moist, black nose of his twitched as he breathed in deeply and his chest expanded as he took it in. He could detect it was a female wolf, and not to far off. Somewhere to his right, he supposed. His eyes flickered towards the direction of the female wolf just as her voice made it to his perked ears.

Excuse me for interrupting as well as intruding your land. Hello. My name is Alana Bloom. I assume that you are the one I should exchange words with if I desire to stay within these lands.

Alana Bloom. He tested it out in his own head first before he did anything, and he agreed to himself that it was a rather delicate name fit for a delicate wolf. Only this wolf wasn't that petite - she was tall, and long limbed. Fit for a running position, maybe a Veiðimaðr. Her voice was gentle, and soft, and perfect for sweet talking if she so desired to use it that way. Something told him, however, that this wasn't that type of wolf though. Ragnar's head was slightly turned, his eyes pointing in the wolf's direction as he took her in before locking his eyes with hers. Something he did often. Curiosity sparked in him - a dangerous happening.

"You assume correctly, Alana Bloom. I am known as Ragnar Lothbrok. And I would like one reason as to why I should welcome you into my pack."

Ragnar turned to face Alana, and he did this with full knowledge that the other, ivory female was in his line of sight as well, so he could react quickly if she chose to attack. Taking a few steps forward, he exuded calmness and majesty, of some sort. He studied her without even having to look away from her gaze - he could read people quite easily. As he spoke these words, there was no malicious intent or any bad emotion at all - it was of a genuine question. He awaited her response.

Word Count: idk like a lot.
Mentioned: Alana, Evangeline
Side Notes:

Back to top Go down
Octavia

Octavia

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:09 am

Sterling eyes cut between the branches of a large shrub that protected the on-looking she wolf from sight. Her ginger ears were pressed forward in an eagerness to catch every word exchanged between the trio of canis lupas and the slight tilt of her head indicated the female’s curiosity. Octavia hadn’t stood there long enough to understand exactly what was going on, but from what she could gather, the establishment of a pack was happening before her. Her attention soon diverted to the fae who stood farthest from her, white fur covering her medium sized body. ‘A pretty thing, but an easy target. I doubt she could hide from anyone.’ Octavia looked away from the white beauty and eyed the other female, taking in her brown and black coat, lengthy build, and white eyes. ‘Like mine,’ Octavia hummed before sliding her attention to the last wolf, the lone male. ‘Ah. I’d say he’s the mutt who’ll be expectin me to bow down at his every command.’

Octavia bristled at even the thought of submitting to him, or anyone else for that matter. She’d been a lone wolf for over a year, and it wasn’t just because she had been banished. No, that was just an excuse to get away from it all. She’d never gotten along with other wolves, let alone some wolf who thinks they are all high and mighty. They were all fools. However, no matter how often Octavia expressed how she loathed everyone she met; she still couldn’t deny that a small part of her still craved the interaction of her own kind. She is a social creature, after all. But was it really worth it? Worth following another wolf mindlessly just because they act all tough and say they’re the king? Octavia paused, licking her nose as her eyes were drawn back to the male who stood only a few long strides away from her. Most likely not. But would she be considered a coward if she walked away now? The female’s mood suddenly dampened as she bristled, her lips pulling back to reveal the white of her teeth as a low sound rumbled at the back of her throat. She was no coward!

Octavia shifted on her paws, quickly becoming irritated with her position and how she was hiding from  a small group of wolves. Her sterling eyes shifted between the trio once again, deciding that if she were to introduce herself and they turned hostile, she definitely would not be able to fight her way out. She was outnumbered. But could she run? Her eyes quickly passed the brute before settling onto the two females, her eyes narrowing in hostile suspicion.
“I swear, if you two catch me, I’ll tear ya’lls toes off before you can take me down. I'll make sure you never run again.” What started in a calm, but obviously displeased voice ended in a threatening growl. And with a burst of something that she didn’t know whether to call bravery or stupidity; Octavia shoved past the catching branches, and stepped into view of the three wolves.

Word Count >> 508 or something like that
Notes >> I’m sorry for the crap post and crap activity D:
Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Ear flickering, he heard the almost silent shuffle of noise coming from somewhere to his right. As the wolf stepped out, he turned his eyes and head to face her, turning away from the two females in front of him momentarily, knowingly sure that they weren't going to do anything hostile, because they weren't warriors. That he could tell. This wolf, however.. seemed the warrior type.

Ragnar saw her maw move, and heard her voice, and then he definitely knew that she was of the rougher, more violent lifestyle. It was something he could just tell - it was hard to explain how.

"Og hvem er du? [And who are you?]"

He spoke in a smooth, fluent accent. Then he remembered that not all wolves spoke Norwegian, and he spoke again in english - his voice not so smooth and fluent, but broken and slow due to the fact that he english was basically his second language, even though it was Rollo's first.

"Sometimes I forget.. State your name and business."

Ragnar spoke directly to the female with eyes much like his own - perhaps even mirror images of each other. He locked eye contact with the female, and held his tail in a relaxed position, his posture straight like he always held it. For every wolf he talked too, more seemed to be coming up behind them. Things were looking up.

Word Count: 231 words
Mentioned: Octavia, Rollo
Side Notes: Sorry for the inactivity :/ School's been kickin' my butt

Back to top Go down
Octavia

Octavia

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am

"Og hvem er du?"

Octavia stiffened at the unrecognizable language the male spoke, the muscles beneath her coat twitching as her ears swiveled towards him. Her eyes burned into his odd blue ones as she waited for a sign that he had just given an order in some secret code for the others to attack her, or something of the sorts. Upon seeing no movement, she still couldn’t bring herself to relax. Instead irritation rose within her, was he dumb to English? Or were his words of nonsense simply that, meant to be used to stall her while a whole pack of wolves gathered behind her? Her black lips curled in distaste as she strained her ears for the sound of footsteps and breathed in to the point she became lightheaded. It was at that time his voice rose again and she returned her full attention to the male ahead of her, any worry of an approaching army flying south.

“Sometimes I forget.. State your name and business.”

’Oh, so he does speak English. Good for him.’ Sarcasm plagued her thoughts as confidence grew inside of her still form. The tawny female let out a breath of air as she took two measured steps closer to the trio of wolves, her eyes locking with the single pair of exquisite looking blue pools. “Mighty confident there, aren’t ya, Bluey?” Octavia responded to the wolf she decided to name Bluey. Her lips pulled back in something that could neither be considered a snarl nor a smile. She wanted to snap at him for demanding she provided him that information when she believed she owed him nothing, but at the same time, he wasn’t being hostile. So for that, she would return the favor. At least for now. “S’pose I would be to. Y’know, with yer back turned on two total strangers. They may be pathetic on their own, but I’m sure they could break yer tail off if they worked together. Just a word of advice, Bluey.“ Sarcasm dripped from each word the female said up until she paused, briefly glancing at the two who stood behind him, realizing they could just as easily attack her as well. Ah, well.

“And back to the point. My name is Octavia Dahlia. But you may call me Octavia. I s’pose you could also call me Dahlia, Tavia, O, Octo, or any other nickname you can possibly come up with in that brain of yers. Won’t mean I’ll be answerin to ya if I don’t approve yer choice, though.. Moving on. My business is that I think I will be joining yer little get together you’ve got goin on here. I’d fit as a warrior quite nicely, thank you. I’ll follow you into a fight and I’ll do my best to bring yer pack to victory. If you fall in a hole, I’ll dig you out, even if I was the one to push you in in the first place. Point is, if you need me, I will be there, whether you or I like it or not.  I may not be the sweetest berry in the basket, but I protect my basket.“ The sterling eyed female took a large breath as her voice cut off, paws shifting beneath her and her gaze focused on the body of Bluey, alert for any sign of hostility the male may show.

Word Count >> 574
Notes >> That’s alright, Ragnar. You just gotta kick it back twice as hard ;D And why does everyone’s posts look awesome but mine :/ How do you add the picture and write in a box or whatever ya’ll are doing? I look like an newb with my ugly post. Also, I'm sorry for the awkwardness of this post. I've never had a character like her and I am trying to get used to her personality. Plus I wasn't sure how to make her ask to join the pack because she is too prideful just to ask, so of course she's just gotta tell 'Bluey' how it's gonna be xD I tried to make her give reasons why she should join so that Ragnar wouldn't kill her, but that just made it even more awkward. oops. She might need to pay the consequences though :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest    The Forest  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brodir :: Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ :: Tʜᴇ Bʏᴍᴀʀᴋᴀ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ-
Jump to: