Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elthia

Elthia

Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta Empty
PostSubject: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 8:57 am

Full Name: Elthia Disarch

Nicknames: Elly

Pack: Volundr

Personality: Elthia is a very kind and loving wolf to her fellow pack mates and shows them the tenderness of a mother wolf as she heals then. However should someone from another pack approach this normally sweet wolf she turns into a hostile and harsh fae. She is cold and very defensive towards them and won't hesitate to attack or fight should they not leave her alone or attack her back as she was dual trained as a fighter as well.

Appearance: Elthia is a slim wolf with lean muscles under her fur. Her fur is a solid black pelt with no markings on it. It is long and soft covering the smattering of scar from battles she has fought hidden under it.

Love Interest: She has no interest in anyone yet

Mate: Elly is still mateless

Family: Father ~ Dewan, Mother ~ Selina, Sisters ~ Roza and Kira, Brother ~ Zek

Likes: Gathering herbs, fish, a good Alpha, friendly pack mates

Dislikes: Being ordered around, rabbit, crowds, being interrupted when healing

History: Elthia was born to a small pack of just 10 adult wolves. Her parents were the betas and because they were thriving their alphas gave them permission to have a litter of their own. Just days after the alpha litter of 3 was born, Elthia came into the world as her parents only pup.

Her black pelt stood out from the other pups who consider her part of their litter and they claimed each other as siblings. The was Zek, the only male, along with Roza and Kira who were all different shades of grey. Zek made it his duty to watch out for the younger girls as they played in and out of the nursery.

At the age of 9 moons Elthia was pulled away from her siblings to live in the Heimtas den to learn their ways. She was a quick learner and was growing into a fine young wolf. By the time she was 22 moons old she was a full Heimta. So the young wolf asked to be trained also as a Rekkr which they agreed to do.

As she was training a new wolf joined the pack. His name was Kilaro and his pelt a stunning copper shade and his eyes a dark brown. Together the pair grew closer and steadily fell in love,or so she thought they did, until they decided to announce their intentions to become mates.

Before they could however, Elthia was sent to gather herbs from the edge of their territory and the journey would take a total of 3 days. It would however bring her back the night of the full moon and her 30th moon. She trotted back into camp just in time to hear Kilaro and Roza tell the pack they were taking each other as mates. She was heartbroken and she dropped the herbs with a snarl.

The pack spun around as one all shocked at the reaction of the normally gentle fae. She called Kilaro a lair and a traitor as she leaped at him. They fought with the copper brute coming out worse then the nimble female who only had a few scratches and nips on her. As she walked away from the brute where she left him laying she told her birth pack that she would never return and bolted into the night heading east away from the ocean that lay to the west.

She traveled for 6 moons, hunting often on small prey and recently died larger prey. Always heading west and never stopping and staying in one place for more than a couple of nights. Finally she stumbled upon the territory of Volundr and after watching for a few days decided to see if she could join their pack and live with them.

Other: She smells like rosemary and mint

Last edited by Elthia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Accepted! Great bio ^^
Back to top Go down
https://brodir-packs.rpg-board.net
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 5:22 pm

Thanks Rangar I'm glad you think so
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

PostSubject: Re: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:29 am

Welcome to the pack dear; I love the name for chur charrie ;3
~
Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

PostSubject: Re: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks Rollo it actually means healer sorta like her path was chosen from the day of her birth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta   Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elthia ~ Volundr Heimta
Page 1 of 1