Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimren

Shimren

~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~   ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:38 pm

~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ Photo11
Shimren
     “The saddest thing about betrayal is the it never comes from your enemies"

Name: Shimren mørke hjertet (meaning Conquest of the Dark Heart)
Nickname: Shi (pronounced shy)
Pack and rank: Vᴇɪðɪᴍᴀðʀ of Aɴᴜɴᴅr
=========================================
Appearance: there's a picture at the top can we leave it at that? No? Ug fine. Shimren pelt is a sandy color with darker brown and grey mostly on her facial area near her snout and ears. Her eyes are a light shade of green with small flecks of brown and grey ending at the pupil. She has a slender body built more for speed and stamina her legs are slightly longer than your average female, her paws are dainty and her size and weight allows her to move almost without a sound.
Personality: Shimren is a very gentle wolf she is kind to everyone she meets. She is very hard working she likes to push her body and mind to its limit so others could benefit, She is very loyal to those she has formed close bonds with and will do everything in her power to make them happy or keep them safe. Despite all of this her outlook on life is bleak she struggles to see the good in things that most can pick out and only close friends can tell if she's really upset or if something is bothering her. Overall Shimren is more of the wolf who will try to brighten someone's day even if she can't brighten her own.
History: Shimren grew up on a mountain range with her mother, father and her two sisters named Lilliana and Urina. They were a happy family all she can remember about them was how close they were. Shimren spent most of the day with her sisters in the meadow valley near the mountain they called home. One day her parents and Urina were hunting in the valley while Shi and Lilliana where at the den. As they were wrestling around and poking fun at each other the mountain started to shake and rocks began to fall, only Shi and Lilliana survived this rockslide. Shi and Lilliana traveled together for many moons until one day a male joined their party he went by the name of Jeger meaning Hunter. He and Lilliana fell for each other and Shi was happy for them and didn't want to be a burden so she left. She traveled alone through the winter until she was found by a noble wolf called Ragnar he took her back where she was met by his brother Rollo and a female who just seemed hateful. She went on with life as usual until one day when Ragnar went to the cliff she heard some fighting between him and the female then silence. Worried she rushed over to find the brothers fighting. She could tell Ragnar was speaking the truth but Rollo didn't want to believe it. In the end she became Vᴇɪðɪᴍᴀðʀ of Aɴᴜɴᴅr.
Relations
Parents: Kalani and Arros (dead)
Siblings:Lilliana(alive), Urina(dead)
Friends: Ragnar,Lilliana
Best friend: Lilliana
Crush: none she would care to admit
Mate: doesn't have one yet hopefully in the future

Other: Shimren carries the scent of sage and the mountains. Her nervous twitch is digging at the ground with one of her front paws

Theme song: Imaginary by: Evanescence

sorry I didn't get this up sooner I hope the history is ok let me know if I need to tweak it <3
Back to top Go down
Octavia

Octavia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~   ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:09 am

Lovely biography! Shimren sounds like a doll <3 Octavia will hate how friendly she is, but I’m sure with time they can become best friends and bond over the struggle of finding anything positive ^.^ Can’t wait to see her in the roleplay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~   ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm

I agree with Octavia! 
Good job with the biography.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~   ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brodir :: Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs :: Nᴇᴡ Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs-
Jump to: