Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

Octavia Dahlia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Octavia

Octavia

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 1:13 am

Octavia Dahlia Octavi15
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
NAME >> Octavia Dahlia.
SEX >> Female.
AGE >> Born the 14th of February, 2012.
STATUS >> Rekkr of the Anundr Pack.
COAT >> Octavia has a rugged coat that is washed with a faded pigment. Her neck, shoulders, back, and tail are painted with medium browns, copper, and black. The crown of her head is ticked with ashen grey and blonde fur traces her face. Her coat is brightened with highlights of ginger that accent her ears, maw, back, and legs.  
EYES>> Her auroras are a sharp sterling.
PHYSIQUE >> Octavia was built for the run, but she was trained for the fight. From her paws to her shoulder blade Octavia reaches a height of 33 inches and weighs an even 70 pounds. Beneath the thick of her pelt lies the muscle that broadens her form, her long legs lean with strength, promising agility and endurance. Her small paws are always ready to take flight, to dodge an attack. She is a great example of both speed and power.
BEHAVIOR >> Octavia has always been the dark cloud in the blue sky. She is hostile, negative, spiteful, and sour. She doesn’t let her emotions out, instead letting them boil inside of her and fester, encouraging hate and any other strong feelings she may have. If someone were to compliment her, she would take it the wrong way, convincing herself they are mocking her. She holds grudges like no other and she believes revenge is best served cold. Her morals are few and she is suspicious of many. One of her favorite sayings is, [“Expect the worse and you will never be disappointed.” She believes in this wholeheartedly and lives by this daily. However, if dark clouds didn’t exist, rain would never fall, the grass would never grow, and life would never continue. Though she may be an ugly cloud ruining everyone’s perfect day, if you stay around long enough, she will eventually have to rain. Though her good qualities are hard to find, she still has them buried deep inside of her. She is a loyal female who would do or give anything for the ones who gain her trust. She is honest, courageous, determined, and responsible. She is a hard worker and would put her friend’s needs in front of her own.
TALENTS >> Octavia is skilled in combat and hunting both small and large game. She is quick to react and agile on her feet. She possesses speed, stamina, and strength.
WEAKNESSES >> Though strength has already gathered on her form, Octavia would like to earn even more. She isn’t as strong as she would like and her balance is close to none. When it comes to fighting, it only takes a few good blows to weaken her to the point of defeat. She does not take to pain well.
SCENT >> She smells of wet fodder and ripe apples.
VOICE >> Her voice is too brash to be considered feminine but too high in pitch to be deemed manly. She speaks with a southern accent and she will often cut off her G’s and combine words together (What’re you doin? vs. What are you doing?).
SIRE, Kellan >> A stout copper furred brute with yellow eyes. He is alive and banished by his pack, living the life of a rogue.
DAM, Quail >> She was long limbed with grey fur and liquid steel eyes. She was killed by Kellan.
BROTHER, Domini >> The youngest pup of the litter, he has grey fur with matching eyes. He is alive and is the second in command of his pack.
SISTER, Yvaine >> The oldest pup of the litter, she looks similar to Octavia with yellow eyes. She is alive and a healer of her pack.
SISTER, Sora >> She was the largest pup of the litter with copper fur and blue eyes. She died at three weeks old by drowning.
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 pm

THIS BIO IS BEAUTIFUL.
Octavia is such... She is such a round character and I love it. Beautiful.
Anundr is happy to have you on their team, Im sure. You may post in the roleplay! <3
Back to top Go down
Alana

Alana

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Wonderful biography.
I lurv et.
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Beautiful character!
Can't wait for her and Trille to meet. ^^ Glad to have you in the pack, dear.
Back to top Go down
Octavia

Octavia

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Thank you so much, everybody! Super excited for this character Very Happy And I'm sure Trille and Octavia will butt heads at least a little bit Wink
Back to top Go down
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Octavia is beautiful! I love your biography. I'm excited to have you join Anundr ^^.

Also, she sounds like a badass. Her and Ragnar will get along very well c:
Back to top Go down
https://brodir-packs.rpg-board.net
Octavia

Octavia

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 12:32 am

Thank ya kindly! I'm happy to be joining, and should be posting in the roleplay soon Very Happy

T'would be nice if they got along ^^ I think they could become good friends, might take a bit, tho. She can be a butthead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Octavia Dahlia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octavia Dahlia   Octavia Dahlia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Octavia Dahlia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brodir :: Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs :: Fᴇᴍɪɴɪɴᴇ Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs-
Jump to: