Brodir
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplay between enemy wolf packs in Norway

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» || OZONE ||
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:35 pm by Rollo

» Work Absence(s)
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 6:36 pm by Ghost

» ~ Shimren Mørke Hjertet ~
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:52 pm by Alana

» Eis ( Ice can take many forms.)
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:51 pm by Alana

» The Forest/Fjord
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm by Ghost

» Away from home
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm by Elthia

» The Forest
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 12:48 am by Octavia

» Word Evolution.
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

» Count to Forty Before a Fólkhagi posts.
The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 2:26 pm by Elthia

The Forest/Fjord

Go down 
+2
Rollo
Ragnar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ragnar
Admin
Ragnar

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:06 am

The Forest/Fjord Norwegian-fjords

Animals Found

Bears
Lynxes
Hares
Mice
Adders
Insects
I'll add more

The Volundr pack's forest takes up almost their entire space of territory, with many different trees and prey and predator animals to keep this forest alive and buzzing with life. At the edge of one side of the forest, however, overlooks to the Fjord. At the edge, is a cliff of sorts - it drops off into this extremely steep, rocky slope into the body of water that goes all the way out until it opens up into the ocean. It's breathtaking during sunsets.
Back to top Go down
https://brodir-packs.rpg-board.net
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:06 am

Should I be so dissatisfied with such breathtaking scenery...?
His eyes were sharp, fastened to the shimmer of light dancing upon the waves of the river, cutting through the mountains effortlessly.
The waters were calm, today. Or rather, so it seemed. Perhaps deep below, sheltered from the light and sheathed in blackness, the waters were churning. Roiling and boiling deep below, far from the eyes of life above.
He could not be sure. I could go find out for myself...
Instead, however, Rollo sat quietly, watching. His eyes glowed like the sun he gazed at, surrounded by blue. Blue--Such a distasteful color...

"Damn it all!"
Rollo shot to his paws, turning away from the personal alcove he had sought out earlier. His foot-falls were harsh; careless and violent as his thoughts once again turned to his so-called brother--His eyes bluer than the sky above. Ha. What kind of brother kills your only love!?

Ragnar. The simple word brought on a sea or emotions--agony, jealousy, hatred, all of it laced with the threadbare ties of compassion from so many years ago.
Was it really so long? No, truthfully it couldn't be.
But, it felt as though their competition had lasted through lifetimes. Longer still.
Grumbling to himself, Rollo found himself heading towards the direction of Ragnar, towards Anundr. Stop--Wait. Time will come to give your revenge...

A smirk. So playful, tangled with frustration, feathered across his lips and danced up into his golden irises.
Returning to his previous residence, Rollo sat, once again gazing upon the beauty before him.
And plotting the death of his brother.

Word Count: Two-Hundred, Sixty-Nine.
Mentioned: Ragnar, Aslaug.
Side Notes: First post bbys .3. Im excited for many, many more<3

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:00 am

The Forest/Fjord 3311518113

~Addressed: N/A~
~Mentioned: Rollo~

He was beautiful. His pelt shone richly in the light as I gazed at him. His stance was one of leadership and power but also loss, pain and longing for revenge. I let my amber eyes close in a swift blink as I wondered about his loss. Whatever it was my heart went out to the brute who made my pelt quiver with longing to help and to stand beside him.

I shifted in the shadows hidden down wind of him as the bush around me run over my long black fur. Showing myself occurred to me briefly but as I lifted my paw to go forwards he turned away from the raging river below and I stepped back. I caught a glimpse of his eyes and I could not help but think they were stunning so much nicer than my own plain amber and I saw hurt laying in them with anger.

'I want to take that anger and sadness away from you. As a healer and a friend.' I thought shifting my weight and accidentally snapping a branch under paw. I froze when the wind suddenly changed blowing my scent of rosemary and mint towards you.
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 pm

TRILLE
Long, hard journeys were no longer of interest to Trille.

She had been walking for forever, or so it seemed, and all she wanted to do was rest. But the female was no idiot, and she kept pressing forward despite her fatigue. Who knew what creature could lie just around the corner, waiting to attack? The thought made her fur bristle with annoyance. She was weak from lack of nutrition, her previous hunting attempts a failure, and all she really wished for was a long drink of water. She was in no mood for company.

It had only been a month since Trille had ran away. Her mother's passing only made her father weak, grumpy, and useless. What Trille needed was a dependable father that could help her raise her siblings. But no, being the ass that she is, she just left. Her mother was truly the only reasoned she stayed, anyway, and she had been thinking of running away long before her beloved mother could a sickness. Oh well, the past is the past.

Snap. Trille froze in her tracks and looked down at her own mammoth paws. It was not her who had snapped a twig, but upon lifting her cranium ever so slightly, she could see a smear of black to her left. No, not a smear, but another canine. Silently turning her head, Trille inspected the stranger from her current vantage point. Feminine, was facing away from her, smelled lovely, and was obviously observing something else. What she was looking at, Trille couldn't be sure.

Of course. Just what I need. Trille's thoughts rolled in her mind as a rotten look crossed her face. Not in the mood to confront the black female, she simply planted her paws in place and waited.

To be noticed or ignored, not even Trille was sure.

---
Addressed: N/A | Mentioned: Elthia | Notes: So excited to get things rolling. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:56 am

He smelt them long before there was a sound.
There was two; two distinct smells that belonged to a specific wolf. A wolf who is trespassing... Yet he remained motionless, neither turning nor infuriating himself.
He was always angry.
A smile, coy in nature, bloomed across his face, and his eyes danced like firelight, shifting with emotions.
I wonder if she tastes as good as she smells... Perhaps I will find out... The flavor of sunshine and summers spent in happiness rolled over his tongue, mingling with the undertones of dark earth.
Yes, this smell was pleasurable.
The next was nice too, though not nearly as easy to breathe. So invigorating, and sharp.
Maddening.

Inhaling heavily once more, Rollos tail swished up in a provocative sweep; Today, he was playful. Today, he was in good spirits.
Today, he would recruit troops worthy of taking on Anundr.
"Either you both step forward and introduce yourselves willingly, or instead I will maim you both for trespassing. You may decide."
Rollo didnt bother with turning to face them, instead continuing to hold the breathtaking Fjord in his golden gaze, his smile still splitting his lips.

Word Count: Im far too lazy to count right now ^^"
Mentioned: Trille, Elthia, Anundr.
Side Notes: Sorry for threatening your life guys .3.

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:00 pm

The Forest/Fjord 3311518113

I lowered my head when the brute spoke. Not wishing to anger him further I moved out do the shadows allowing the sun to hit my ebony fur and flattened my ears making myself seem smaller again.

"My apologise for being on your land, sir. I was hoping to find a pack to join." I said politely as I stopped just behind and to the left of him.

Up close his pelt was even more stunning, almost glowing in the sun. I shifted slightly closer to look at it without thinking as my amber eyes tried to pick up on all the different colours that made it the way it was.

~Addressed: Rollo~
~Mentioned: Rollo~
~Notes: I'll forgive you if you forgive my fascination of your pelt~
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:20 pm

TRILLE
Ah, so there was another. A male, who broke the silence with two equally tempting options.

"Either you both step forward and introduce yourselves willingly, or instead I will maim you both for trespassing. You may decide."

So it was a dominant wolf, obviously by the confidence and tone of voice he projected. "Maiming would be to kind a favor," Trille mumbled under her breath and stepped forward as the black female expressed her wishes to the male. As he came into her view, Trille noticed a pelt colored much like her own facing a breathtaking view. The female almost wished she felt amazed at the sight. Almost.

Instead, she politely waited her turn to speak. "Trille," she stated simply at first. He was large and muscular, also much like herself. Sizing up her potential opponent was second nature to her now as a million scenarios played in her head. What would she do if he turned and came from the left? The right?

After a short moment, she elaborated. "Trille Meihoss. Willing and able. I, too, look for..." she hesitated. A pack was so permanent. Trille like slowness, more time to calculate and think things over before jumping to conclusions. Things could go either way. "... a place to stay," she finished a second later, her voice low and largely less pleasant than the black female's. Trille stood steady next to the other wolfess and awaited a reply, not really sure what to think and not really sure if she cared.

---
Addressed: Rollo | Mentioned: Rollo, Elthia | Notes: Life, shmife. All in good fun. >u<
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:30 pm

OOC; Just so you know Elthia darling, usually you should post in third person, meaning you would avoid all words such as I, my, myself, etc., and replace them with words such as She, her, herself, etc., and rather observe your wolf performing certain actions rather than be your wolf. Just a side note I thought I’d share .3. <3

"My apologies for being on your land, sir. I was hoping to find a pack to join."
Pitiful excuse...
Rolling the joints in his neck, Rollo paused and inhaled once more, before turning to gaze at the wolf now behind him, decked out in ebony locks that rested over a lithe body.
Well, at least she was smart enough to remain submissive, he could give her that. However, she was also stupid enough to cross into marked territory.
It was a nice balance.
”That doesn’t excuse your tresspasses, miss. The emphasis on miss was little more than a jab at her formality, despite his great appreciation of it. His dancing eyes whirled with a challenge--If she was wise and valued her life, she’d refuse.
Ahhh, and so here comes the other...
Rollo turned his face towards the female that slinked forward now, and his eyes greedily ran over her; it was almost as though he was looking through a mirror. Or rather, the blurred reflection of his own in a lake; close, yet distorted beyond clear recognition. However, she retained the muscular form as he did, and the array of colors was strikingly similar.
Her eyes were most peculiar. Entrancing...

A deep, throaty laugh escaped his maw as the smart-ass comment whispered past her lips, but soon the laughter fell from his features, replaced with the ever-present scowl/smirk.
"Trille," Rollo hmphed softly, waiting for her to elaborate. And, after a moment, she did. He paid no attention to her brief hesitation, though it made a clear note in his head. She hesitates… A shame.
Rising to his paws, Rollo casually strolled closer to the two, muscles visibly rippling under his coat,--of which he was well aware. ”Well, Trille Meihoss, willing and able, whom looks for a place to stay,” He stopped in front of her, head high and feathered tail higher. ”Give me a reason as to why I should allow you that request.” His eyes once again flickered with amusement, but beneath the swirling tendrils of play-time, was a sober intensity.
He was dead serious--And intended that she know it.
After staring at Trille for a moment longer, he turned to the nameless female. ”And you. Give me or name or get out; I’ll decide what happens after that.”
Leaning back slightly, Rollo offered a small margin of space to the two females before them, curious as to just how ballsy they were.
He could have some fun with these two, that much was certain.

Word Count: Over a hundred. Count if you’re so curious ;3
Mentioned: Trille, Elthia.
Side Notes: My lip is bleeding from the inside .3.

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 11:52 pm

The Forest/Fjord Tumblr_mapq6w6FTq1rpub3bo1_500

~Mentioned: Rollo, Trille~
~Notes: I rp both ways but will switch to third~

Elthia saw the challenge in the brutes eyes and blinked slowly. Shifting her weight slowly she sat keeping her head lower than his, despite the challenge he was throwing her way she knew now was not the time to take it.

"In that you are correct sir. However I know most packs struggle to find Heimtas." she mummered tilting her head to the side, "Would you not agree?"

She watched as he turned towards another fae and she shifted her attention as well. The were almost identical to one another and the females eyes were interesting. Elthia frowned it was like they were lite from emotion. When she spoke to the brute she noticed a hesitation in her words but before she could dwell upon it she was being snapped at.

"I am Elthia. Once of the Western Point Pack but am no more sir." she replied in response to his demand for her name.

A spark lit up her amber eyes as she waited for his reply hoping he would let her stay. She wanted to remain with this brute as demanding as he was because she could see he would take care of her and all other wolves that came to the pack. He had a drive to keep going and that was vital to keeping a pack together. She kept her gaze locked on him as she breathed slowly waiting.
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 am

TRILLE
What a... peculiar meeting they were having. Trille's brow pointed slightly as the male came ever nearer. Face cold as stone, but the ever slightest bit of amusement like an aftertaste.

”Well, Trille Meihoss, willing and able, whom looks for a place to stay. Give me a reason as to why I should allow you that request.”

Trille hmmphed internally. A challenge, so she took it, and yet the male was far more in a place to be dominant. She decided to go with the obvious, as to not hurt his ego or to protect her own neck she couldn't be sure. Though she did admit it would be a curious sight so see such an image, two nearly identical but gender-bent canines duking it out. Trille was aware he would win, she could admit it to herself, but she would sure give him hell before he got the satisfaction.

"Well, mysterious stranger, you seem to have the ways of an alpha about you. And what is an alpha that has no pack, but only a lovely view to stare dramatically out into?"

There was no challenge in her voice to match his, but her lip did betray her, twitching slightly at the conversation. She returned his gaze cooly and listened to the other female's response. Sassy, Trille thought to herself. She glanced at the female once more and noticed the way she was staring at the brute they were both, in a way, facing off. I like her, she noticed and then turned back to the unnamed male. Now it was up to him.

---
Addressed: Rollo | Mentioned: Rollo, Elthia | Notes: Bleeding lips are no fun ;-; but you know what is... the pure sass happening right now c;
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:00 am

"Well, mysterious stranger, you seem to have the ways of an alpha about you. And what is an alpha that has no pack, but only a lovely view to stare dramatically out into?"
A low, satisfied growl rumbled out of Rollos throat, his head nodding softly. Dramatic huh? Her words, unknowingly, fed his ego, and his tail began to swish contentedly. Golden irises glittered, and his mouth quivered slightly, a brief smile tugging at his lips.
He stopped, however, regaining his regal and dominant posture, turning to listen to the other female speak.

"In that you are correct sir. However I know most packs struggle to find Heimtas. Would you not agree?" Her voice was soft, laced with a sweet kind of sass that, if used properly, would always put him in a good mood.
Rollos composure remained stiff and expressionless--for the most part--, despite his wanting to sneer at the word Heimta. True, they were hard to come by, and extremely valuable, as was every other profession.
Rollo was just biased; He respected warriors, in a much greater aspect.
"I am Elthia. Once of the Western Point Pack but am no more sir."
Rollo nodded, rolling her name over his tongue softly to himself, eyes drooping with a strange sort of wonder.
Both of these females had such unique, peculiar names; the best kind.

"Well, Trille, Elthia," Strolling away from the two, Rollo put the desired distance between himself and the loners before slowly twirling around to face them again; his bulky, muscled body was no stranger to grace. "Im Rollo, and you may call me simply that. Fólkhagi, is also acceptable, as well as preferred."
His gaze traveled between the two as he spoke, steadily making eye-contact.
"You have trespassed on Volundr territory, however now you've become a part of Volundr." A smirk, boyish in nature, feathered across his face. Despite the youthful look, it retained the sort of power that only an adult could gain--And power shimmered off Rollo in waves.
"Now that you're both a part of my pack, know that we will be fulfilling a... Personal, agenda of mine." Danger sparkled in his eyes, flooding throughout his body and creating a new aura about him that was seldom found outside of battle. "Ragnar, of Anundr, is our enemy. All wolves that follow him are to be slaughtered on my command. Hesitate, and I will kill you myself. Am I understood?"
Cocking his head slightly, Rollo waited for questions, tail flicking with impatience for having to wait for a reply.
But, he sat, his skull electrocuted with a new sensation of pack life, driven by the thought of once again, slaughtering Ragnar.
What else?

Word Count: Somewhere around 300, is my guess<3
Mentioned: Trille, Elthia, Volundr, Ragnar, Anundr.
Side Notes: Pure sass is perf ;3

Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:15 pm

TRILLE
Waiting for an answer, Trille watched the male. She wasn't quite sure what he was feeling or if her answer had pleased him, but she was still breathing and unharmed, so she took that as a good sign.

It was strange, something about him made her feel empowered. He was sure, very sure, of everything. Trille was always one to appreciate certainty, and yet while he was so certain of himself she was so uncertain of him. It was nearly intoxicating.

Trille watched in silence as her look-alike strolled away, putting a distance between the pair of loners in which she was a part of. She drank in his words, listening to what his preferred title was and not even caring that he had basically told them that they had joined. She became more alert as he spoke of Anundr, the enemy. She had to be on her toes if she wanted to survive, and it was Trille's hope that she would find herself loyal enough to this Rollo before an Anundr showed up and she had reason to hesitate.

"Personal agenda it is. I won't ask you why you want the Anundr wolves disposed of, but I am curious as to where they reside?"

Trille never truly had a thirst for blood, but this Fólkhagi seemed passionate about his cause, something she had craved in her old pack and respected now. She wanted to know more about these Anundr wolves. No, what she really wanted was to please her new leader. Regardless, Trille remained in her place, scanning both Elthia and Rollo. With a swish of her tail, she excitedly realized that this could be the start of a beautiful collaboration.

---
Addressed: Rollo | Mentioned: Rollo, Elthia, Anundr | Notes: Bleh writers block.
Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 pm

~Mentioned: Rollo, Triller~
~Notes: good thing Elthia was trained to fight as well, isn't it~

Elthia watched her breathing stopping as the brute before her nodded once she gave her name. She quivered with suspense waiting his answer. She turned her body so as he strolled away so she remained watching the graceful male.

When he spoke she tensed when relaxed with a relived sigh. 'Rollo. His name suits him for we will make him famous as the best Fòlkhagi in this land.' she thought standing smoothly.

"I thank you Rollo." she said rolling his name off her tongue, "For allowing me into your pack."

When he spoke of killing the wolves of the Anundr pack she realised that Rangar was the reason somehow for the loss he had suffered. She nodded agreeing with Trille's question on where they reside as she moved closer to her new Fòlkhagi.

"I was trained as a fighter as well and have seen battle. I won't hesitate unless it is a pup." she stated as she moved stopping beside him and staring into Rollos eyes with hosesty shingling in her amber ones.

"I especially won't hesitate if Ragnar is part of the reason why you carry loss around with you, Rollo." Elthia whispered softly so Trille wouldn't hear.

Her heart beat swiftly in her chest as she stepped back hoping she hadn't crossed a line with her last words. Even though she need Rollo to know she was there to talk to if he needed or ever wanted to.

Last edited by Elthia on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Rollo paid little attention to Elthias thankfulness, brushing the comment off as if it was a pest that buzzed a little too close. Her other comment was ignored as well, though he also made a note of her hesitation.
Pup or not, it was hesitation. Would you not do the same…?
Shaking his head to rid his mind of the questioning thoughts, Rollo flicked his ears to listen to Trille.

"Personal agenda it is. I won't ask you why you want the Anundr wolves disposed of, but I am curious as to where they reside?"
Rollo clenched his jaw slightly, eyes landing heavily on his newfound twin. ”Most of the land around here belongs to Anundr,” He paused briefly, gaze hardening. ”They mostly reside around the last mountain that joins the two separate ranges; Bymarka Mountain. You will most likely meet them when we go on our first hunt.” As he finished, a devilish smile swam up on his face, replacing the seriousness of his previous facial features.

However, as Elthia dared to draw closer, the humor evaporated into the atmosphere, lost. For now.
"I especially won't hesitate if Ragnar is part of the reason why you carry loss around with you, Rollo." Loss? She couldn't possibly know about loss; Especially mine.
Snarling, Rollo snapped towards the ebony silk of Elthias coat, despite her already having backed off. His eyes were set ablaze with flames more dangerous than those on the sun, body quivering with restraint.
”First lesson; Do not speak to me of loss. You’ll regret it.”
Truthfully, he wasn't so much furious than unsettled; How was she aware of his loss? Perhaps she’s a witch...
Regaining his composure, Rollo sat back and cleared his throat, closing his eyes for a moment. Rage still clearly pulsed through him, regardless of his now relaxed posture.
His tail flicked with agitation, and he stared at Elthia silently for a good long while, before turning to size up Trille once more.
"Is there anything else either of you would like to add? Or shall we proceed to the Jord? I assume you're both hungry, yes?" His voice was calm. Cool, and collected, to the untrained ear.
Ragnar could be the only one who would possibly hear the turmoil seething beneathe the surface.

Word Count: Six-ish paragraphs bursting with literature.
Mentioned: Elthia, Trille, Ragnar.
Side Notes: Sorry for ugliness ^^”

Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 pm

TRILLE
Trille listened closely as Rollo answered her question. Upon hearing the news that they were practically surrounded by Anundr, her fur bristled. Before she even met Elthia and Rollo, either of the two newbies could have easily been met by an Anundr, and they must be a terrible bunch for Rollo to despise them so much, right?

She snapped back to reality when she saw Elthia approach Rollo and quietly say something to him. Trille saw it before it happened, Rollo's distaste at whatever the female had mentioned. His snap made Trille flinch: not away from the movement but forward. Her muscles clenched as she remained in place. What was she going to do? Stop him? Unlikely. Trille hoped both that Elthia was okay and that Rollo didn't see her microscopic movement. She remained sitting as the Fòlkhagi turned to face her, addressing both of the females.

"Is there anything else either of you would like to add? Or shall we proceed to the Jord? I assume you're both hungry, yes?"

Trille's expression was unreadable, but her eyes danced a bit at the mention of food. It had been days since she had a satisfying meal, and she was noticing her body faltering at the lack of nutrition. If she was to keep her place steady in this pack, she would need her strength to protect it's members from Anundr.

"Jord. I could use a good meal, sir," she said cooly and waited for him to show the pair to the place mentioned.

---
Adressed: Rollo | Mentioned: Elthia, Rollo, Anundr | Notes: -
Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm

~Mentioned: Rollo, Trille, Ragnar~
~Notes: I have done it, I have finished Elthias history~

Shock filled Elly as Rollo spoke, answering Trille's question. This meeting could have been very different if they had meet Ragnar first. The ebony fae shook out her pelt at the thought even as she wondered about the connection between the two brutes.

Air shifted as jaws snapped in her direction from Rollo in response to her comment. Her amber eyes studied the brute as he snarled at her and she knew she was right. Whatever had happened involved Ragnar.

"As you wish Rollo." she mummered bowing her head, "But loss and betrayal go hand in hand. It takes a broken heart to know one. I however got my revenge by nearly killing the brute. Yours will come before long."

He voice had gotten colder and softer as she spoke. Pain and ice filling her amber eyes as she shifted from kind Heiamta to cold and deadly Rekkr. Her pain so similar to the one Rollo had though not as strong rolled off her along with the deep seated anger that had never left.

"I see no point I hanging around. If you would lead the way to the Jord, good sir I shall follow." Elly chirped shaking out her ebony fur shifting back into her normal self.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:51 am

The Forest/Fjord 2vaebu0
White flickered between green and brown as the snow white wolf walked slowly through the trees. Her head was lowered and her footsteps kept her in the more shady spots along her path as she traveled. It wasn't a conscious decision, it was mostly instinct that drove this wolf. The instinct to survive, to find a pack. The two usually clashed, though. For her, finding a pack usually meant she would have to flee or fight for her life. For most of her life she had traveled alone, kept to the shadows.

She was like a ghost.

Her parents had named her appropriately. Though she had been named for her flawless-colored coat the name had hit home in more than one way. They couldn't have known when she was born that she would become so hated.

Shunned.
A pariah.
A ghost.

Or, as the other pups in the pack had called her, Curse. It really didn't matter what others called her, though. She spent very little time around any other living creature since she had left her birth pack. Prey animals were frightened of her for a very natural reason but other predators stayed clear as well, unnerved by her tintless coat and her red-ish eyes. And that was how she had ended up where she was now. Ceaseless wandering had driven her to this place. She stopped and her ears twitched when she heard voices. Ghost had been so caught up in her thoughts she hadn't noticed she had passed into pack land.

The albino squinted her eyes slightly, trying to see the figures more clearly; two were brown in color and the third was black. Her eyesight wasn't the best during the day. She was tense, on edge, ready to bolt. If things went south she could always run, if they didn't surround her before she had the chance, anyway. She didn't speak yet. They were talking among themselves and she wasn't completely ready to bring attention to herself just yet. From scents and sizes she concluded that one was male and the other two were female. An odd grouping but who was she to judge, she hadn't met any of them yet. The same idea could apply to her assuming the meeting would go badly. However, she hadn't had any good experiences so she was more inclined to pessimism. With a small sigh she forced her legs to move, she didn't know for sure what would happen, though she had a good idea, and the only was she'd find out was to confront them. She stepped out of the trees and moved toward the group.

Ghost wasn't one for subtlety.
Back to top Go down
Elo

Elo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 2:48 am

The female listened intently as she noticed the group of members, She'd say at least four, rounded up in a pack. Some were being recruited, some were already there.

Elo was none of the two, but infact was in the shadows, watching intently. She noticed a large brute, filled with vexation and envy, which you could tell easily due to the fact that he took heavy, deep hateful breaths as if his chest was burning, along with the distasteful look on his facial features.

He must've been mourning, and this Elo would know. The female blinked as her eyes touched a bit of sunlight, as then the warmth covered her ears, and then tracing down to her neck. She flicked her ear in annoyance, as her little hiding spot was blown over by the wind. She stared at the other members, one a pure black wolf, another an albino wolf, whom looked rather pretty in her opinion, and then two tan/brown wolves. One the dominant male she spoke of earlier, and the other a smaller specimen. Elo blinked in boredom, slowly slinking out from the trees and approaching the group of four. Her mind channeled through things to say, especially an excuse to the fact that she was trespassing, but she said nothing even when she approached face to face to the members. She simply stood, seemingly mute until she finally bent down and twisted her neck uncomfortably in submission. She then arose and dipped her head in respect. Submission and Respect is shown. Good, now I can begin.

"Unnskyldninger for adgang forbudt , men hva annet gjør man samhandle og delta i et korstog av ens art? [Apologies for trespassing, but how else does one join a crusade for their kind?]" the femmora spoke to the lead male, whom had a beautifully brought together stance and appearance. Perfect Genetics. She thought in envy, flicking her tail and ear on occasion. "In other words, I wish to join. Title is Elo Nystrom, pleasure to be under your rule."

Word Count: idfk like 340
Mentioned: Too lazy to remember
Side Notes: bewbs this is such a crappy post im crie

Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:19 am

Trille was the first to speak after his outburst, her voice tinged with a frosty calm.
She was hungry. He would provide.
But, his patience was being tried. Stretched to the point of oblivion, as Elthia spoke more.
He was not gentle in trying to hide that fact that he was furious, raising his lips towards the ebony female and emitting a soft, warning growl. Did I not tell you to refrain from speaking to me of such things, Elthia?...
Rollo didnt offer a voice to his thoughts though, instead choosing to ignore it. Two strikes; She would choose her last wisely, should she possess knowledge.

And it was suddenly that a new wolf appeared; a blinding white coat. Was I not paying attention? No, of course not...
When she found her way into his thoughts, his reason was clouded, awareness was distorted. Every emotion was balanced on the teetering edge of a blade, seconds away from toppling over the edge into the volcano.
Which, if pestered, would erupt in violent glory.

Rising to his paws, Rollo sized-up the ivory female before him.
But no, not ivory. Ivory was too bland a word for this wolf--Nothing but blinding white light shone off of her; there were no streaks of gray, black, brown.
She was born of snow, so it seemed. Rubies for eyes, pearls for fur.
Strange, and alluring all the same. Perhaps a Veiðimaðr? Those legs of hers would be well suited for such a purpose...
Flicking his ears to signal Trille and Elthia to flank him, Rollo strolled directly up to the ghost before him, looking down at her as he raised his head impossibly high. "You currently tread on Volundr land; Give good reason as to why and I may spare your life." He would've said more, if it werent for the scent of another wolf wafting to his nose. Another female. Are there no males around these days? No matter; Females fight just as hard...

However, as his eyes traveled to the now-visible female, he questioned himself. Confidence shedded off golden-eyed female in waves, washing over him with discomfort.
She was silent. For far too long.
Angling his body towards her, Rollo parted his lips, teeth rising up in threat--However they soon dropped back down, replaced with a neutral mouth and satisfied gaze.
Submission and respect. Good combination.
"Unnskyldninger for adgang forbudt , men hva annet gjør man samhandle og delta i et korstog av ens art?"
Of course... Damn.
Jealously once again sparked into flames within his chest, as Ragnar crossed his mind. Ragnar, who spoke fluent Norwegian. Yes, Rollo recognized this tongue of this female.
After a moment though, he laughed, nodding softly. He didnt speak such as this female and his brother did--He was too stubborn to bother with learning--, but he did understand quite a bit of it.
Perhaps another thing he had Ragnar to thank for.
"In other words, I wish to join. Title is Elo Nystrom, pleasure to be under your rule."
"Elo Nystrom; Wonderful name. This is Elthia, and Trille. They have elegant names too, yes?" His tail flicked to gesture to the two females behind him, effortlessly and smoothed over with grace. "I am Rollo. Welcome to Volundr." He had no questions prior to her acceptance, confident that she would suit his ranks well.
Plus, she had balls. He could give her that.
Rollo donned a devilish grin, before turning back to the albino female, prompting her to speak with his eyes.

Word Count: MORE THAN FIVE SENTENCES. IT MEETS THE QUOTA.
Mentioned: Elthia, Trille, Aslaug, Ragnar, Ghost, Elo.
Side Notes: This is ugly/IdiditduringStudyHallwhoops/

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 5:56 pm

~Addressed: N/A~
~Mentioned: Rollo, Trille, Ghost, Elo~
~Notes: N/A~

Elly saw Rollos lip shift baring his ivory fangs. She shifted her head displaying her neck to her Fòlkhagi and pinned her ears back. She didn't move for a few seconds before she let herself return to her former position. As she did she spotted movement out of the corner of her amber eyes.

Elthia moved to stand at Rollos left flank as he flicked his ear calling for her and Trille to flank him. She gazed at the white female.'Not white, but albino. she thought looking at the red eyed wolf.

Her head snapped to the side and a low growl left her as another wolf moved forward towards them. It died when the female showed respect and submission towards her Fòlkhagi. She frowned when she spoke in a language unknown. She was gratefully when she spoke in english.

She smiled at the fae when Rollo gave her name. When he welcomed her into the pack she gave her a nod before turning back the the other fae. Seeing she was still silent she growled low in her chest making more of a rumbling sound.
Back to top Go down
Trille

Trille

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:20 pm

TRILLE
Trille was dazed as she watched Rollo interact with Elthia. Their motions were so familiar to her, having only been away from her family (if you could call them that) for a mere month or more. It was almost entrancing the way the brute and female communicated without words. Trille almost wanted to try, but she had no desire to do any wrong to Rollo in order to experience such communication. It was strange. This male was different to her, but she couldn't quite figure out why...

But then she was cut off. Two new smells mingled into Trille's ebony nostrils as she stood, the movement quick and automatic. She was next to Rollo's side mere moments after Elthia was, not even bothering to look to see if he gave the signal to do so.

She had been daydreaming. Pathetic.

Trille glanced to either side of her, a low sound not quite a growl bubbling in her chest, and was temporarily stunned for a moment. Was she seeing double? Two gorgeously white females stood near the trio, throwing Trille off. You're gonna have to get on top of things if you want to keep your neck, she thought to herself, realizing that the two newcomers where indeed separate entities. And though she was indeed a newcomer herself, Trille found herself looking both of them over with the icy gaze of a well seasoned pack member. T'was simply her instinct.

One was a pure white wolf with reddish eyes, a rare sight indeed. She looked unnatural and yet perfectly in place. A very pretty thing, Trille thought to herself as the word "albino" came to mind.
Turning to the other wolf, she now listened as the wolfess spoke in a beautiful language to Rollo. Trille's chest tightened. Was this jealousy? How childish.
Upon second glance, she now noticed a few dark markings on the golden-eyed girl. She was equally stunning. The twinge of jealousy pierced her chest once more as she realized what an attractive group was forming here. Trille was certainly not to be considered radiant like the wolves before her. She was stout and rather muscular for the likes a female, with bland features framed with an often bland expression. Always cold, always thinking.

Stop it! She scolded herself. Damn, what's gotten into you, ye' old bit!
Her thoughts were interrupted as Rollo spoke, addressing the newest female's much like he had addressed the previous two. Jealousy was temporarily swept under the carpet by the irrational pride she felt at hearing Rollo not only introduce, but compliment, her name. And Elthia's too, of course.

And to think all this while her face was blank as steel. If only they knew what she was thinking.

---
Adressed: N/A | Mentioned: Rollo, Elthia, Ghost, Elo | Notes: I go away for less than a day and everyone decides to post. Awlawdwhyme (just kidding I love it). c: Jealous Trille is jealous.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am

The Forest/Fjord 2vaebu0
"You currently tread on Volundr land; Give good reason as to why and I may spare your life."

Instinct kicked in again and she recoiled slightly when the male approached her. Ghost's fur bristled, her ears cocked back slightly and she watched him suspiciously. The other two females moved forward and flanked him; at least they weren't surrounding her, anyway. "Good reason ... Well, I have none. I didn't know I was in a pack's land until I stumbled upon this little ... group," she said roughly as she stubbornly stared right back at him. None of them seemed even the slightest off-put by her, which was unusual, so she had decided to stand her ground. She was still on edge, of course, but her fight-or-flight response had shifted from flight to fight.

Another wolf, another female, was approaching, this one white with bits of black. Ghost's eyes flicked to her and she took two steps in the opposite direction, slightly turning her body so all for wolves were in her sight as she waited for the dominate male's response. Her stance put her the farthest from the group. She didn't know if she could trust any of them, for all she knew they could be waiting for her to lower her guard before they attacked. One pack she had tried to join had done the same thing; they hid their fear then turned on her when she was least expecting it. Now she always expected it. Tiring as it was being on guard as much as she was she was still a social creature. As much she wished she didn't, she needed the company of others. Life as a lone wolf was difficult and dangerous; life was precious and shouldn't be wasted just trying to survive, it should be enjoyed. Ghost hadn't had much enjoyment in her life, though, and she doubted she ever would.

Who could ever like a monster like herself?

Notes: Omg Rollo, best description of Ghost ever. xD <3 Also, last post for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rollo
Admin
Rollo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:13 am

"Good reason ... Well, I have none. I didn't know I was in a pack's land until I stumbled upon this little ... group,"
Rollo bristled slightly at the stubborn tone her voice took on, her brilliant red eyes shining with determination.
Where she got it from, he didnt know. And frankly, he didnt care.
His eyes roamed over the colorless wolf before him with a sort of curiosity--Her coat was brilliant, yes, but it was so odd. Never had he encountered an albino before, and she seemed positivly off-put by the wolves around her.
Good...
Rollo inhaled softly, reconfirming the fact that he already knew Trille and Elthia flanked him. His tail swished briefly once, gently making contact with both of their coats--lingering on Trilles for a moment longer, though one would hardly notice. Now is not the time to show favoritism...

Taking another short step forward, Rollo settled his hardened gaze roughly on the female loner. "No reason?" Rollo hmphed softly, before parting his lips to speak more. "Pity. However, I value honesty, of which you've demonstrated. Give me your name, and select your rank."
Backing away, Rollo signaled Trille and Elthia to relax, and give him space. His golden irises sparkled with satisfaction--But his stomach rumbled.
They were going to have to go to the Jord soon, but for now it could wait. Let everybody get to know each other, before seeing how they operated as a single hunting unit. I wonder perhaps if any of them will die... Well, a weakling would deserve it.
Lost in his thoughts, Rollo sat back and nodded softly at everyone, silently instructing his pack to socialize.
Elthia, Trille, Elo, and a soon to be fourth member... Not so bad after all.

He smirked.

Word Count: ImnotabletocountonmyChromeBooksorry^^"
Mentioned: Elthia, Trille, Elo, Ghost.
Side Notes: Ty Ghost bb<33 AND Rolle/Trillo IS GONNA HAPPEN. AFTER ROLLO MURDERS SOME ANUNDR ASS. RaggieIlyImsorryImsomeanT^T

Back to top Go down
Elthia

Elthia

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:25 am

~Addressed: Trille~
~Mentioned: Trille, Rollo~
~Notes: Nosey time with Trille~

Seeing the signal from Rollo to relax the ebony fae moved around to stand beside Trille. She looked at the fae so much like their Fòlkhagi and her head tilted to the right.

"Where are you from Trille?" she inquired, "And if I may say your pelt is simply stunning."

The Heimata was being truthful she wanted to get along with the Rekkr as a friend and training partner. She had only fought a few battles the past 6 moons and she knew she was getting a little rusty. Ah that thought ran through her mind Elthia shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
Elo

Elo

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:47 am

"Should I stand behind you?" The femmora asked a ridiculous question, noticing the two femmoras lurking lightly behind the male. It was a dumb question and rather smart mouthed, but really she meant it to be genuine. She was lucky to have a leader such as Rollo, considering the fact that often Alphas are inconsiderate softies who prance around and make others die for them, just because they were born into a fancy family. She rolled her eyes when she thought of her past alphas/leaders, but blinked the thought away as she waited for a reply. Her stomach gave out a small surge of cravings as immediately her scent started searching for game, like a metal detector. She turned to the horizon, off where the moon sets to search for any sort of prey the pack can hunt down for eachother. It was odd when the female turned, as whenever she moved her body she would have to drag her leg behind her, and then slowly moved her neck, as she also suffered minor back damage after falling down a few feet on a fjord similar to this one. She took a deep, depressingly long breath as she began to prepare to sprint to any spotted prey as soon as her Folkhagi signalled so. Now you must be thinking, How the hell can she run or fight in her condition? Determination and Anger. She can bring herself up to run far distances just from her will, and practically create the stamina. She pretends to act as if she's normal and tries very hard to be just as good as other warriors. She looks at her disfigured body and fights to be the best she can, also welling up the mistakes and things she's fallen for in her past.

She can only fight when provoked or remembering past memories of anger.

The females small stomach whined now, often pinching itself as it gets smaller and smaller.  

"Shall we hunt?"

Last edited by Elo on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forest/Fjord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest/Fjord   The Forest/Fjord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest/Fjord
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next